Terms & Conditions
- All tours are in English.
- For private tours the minimum requirements are 6 participants. Please contact us on email@example.com for further information.
- All tours include bicycle and helmet. Rain poncho will be provided if necessary.
- Please arrive 15 minute before scheduled starting time at the specific starting spot provided in your confirmation.
Terms & conditions
Oslo City Bike Tours (OCBT), Organization Number 915 695 051, offers guided tours through the company website (www.oslobiketours.no). Terms and conditions as follows apply to all services provided by OCBT. When completing a booking the customer accepts theses terms and conditions on behalf of oneself and all members mentioned in group bookings.
- Payment in full will take place upon booking through our website. You may use your Paypal account or pay directly with creditcard via Paypals website. Paypals own terms and conditions also apply.
- Our tours are offered in NOK (Norwegian Kroner). Any currency displayed by Paypal is converted by them.
- V.A.T (mva) is included in the stated prices on our website.
- Gratuities or tips are not inclusive in stated prices.
Cancellation Policy, No-show and Refunding
- In case of No-show, no refund will be offered.
- Bookings made less than 24 hours prior to scheduled departure time cannot be guaranteed at time of booking. Oslo City Bike Tours reserves the right to cancel your reservation in such cases if we cannot provide the service on such short notice.
- Bookings made less than 24 hours before scheduled departure will be refunded in full if Oslo City Bike Tours cannot fulfill the request.
- Customers of Oslo City Bike Tours accept, acknowledge and realize upon booking all risk and danger, including, but not limited to; collisions with pedestrians or objects, other tour participants, vehicles, potential of physical damage/injury by falling/colliding or other events that may occur in traffic.
- Customers of Oslo City Bike Tours confirm upon booking that they understand that they personally are responsible for any damage that might take place/occur during a tour.
- Customers of Oslo City Bike Tours confirm upon booking that they are in a sound medical condition for a bike ride.
- Customers of Oslo City Bike Tours confirm their understanding of the local law stating a bicycle is a moving vehicle. Tour participants must obey local traffic signs and regulations.
- Customers of Oslo City Bike Tours are offered and encouraged to wear a helmet during the bike rides. Tour participants are also encouraged not to use cameras, mobile phones or listening to music while riding a bike.
- Customers of Oslo City Bike Tours understand and accept that any medical cost incurred during a tour, or during a rental period is their own responsibility.
- Customers of Oslo City Bike Tours agree and understand upon booking through our website, directly or by other booking channels that Oslo City Bike Tours AS and its employees are released from any responsibility in regards to losses, theft, costs, damages, claims, demands, rights and causes of action of whatever kind or nature which may arise and which result from illness, personal injuries, property damage, death or of any other damages or injuries that has taken place or is a result of a Oslo City Bike Tours AS tour or rental.
- The person booking the tour (or rental) through our website, directly or by other booking channels confirm that the person and all others in the booking are fully competent, have read and agreed to all terms and conditions, and fully understand them. If the booker has made reservations on behalf of others, the booker agrees and understand that these same terms and conditions apply to all participants and it is the responsibility of the booker to make sure the other participants also understand and agree to the same terms and conditions.